Monday 17 September 2012

Items That Might Develop Into Blog Posts*

* My father, a columnist, has this funny thing he gets published every so often which is called "Items that Might Grow Up To Be Columns"  I stole this idea from him.  These are a collection of fleeting thoughts I've had of which I'll probably pick and write about at length, but not right now.

Oh! So that's a bathtub ring!

Why is everything always strewn so willy nilly?

Are those tiny jumping spiders bed bugs? Oh my god.

My son is going to be a garbage man.  That boy is just too interested in sanitation and disposal to become anything else.

Why are there always so many crumbs?

I wonder if I were to put a baby gate at the entrance of Charlie's room if he'd just sit there peacefully while I nap?

Why do people have to report you when you want so badly to run into a store and grab diapers when your son has finally fallen asleep in the back seat of the car? Its called windows slightly open for ventilation and a car alarm PEOPLE!

All he does is take puzzles apart, why can't he put them back together?

How do you calm your anxiety and stop being a worry wart if you're basically a nihilist?

Why can't I be one of those people who has a label maker and likes using it?


No comments:

Post a Comment